All I have to show for the biopsy yesterday is a small bruise and a slight soreness. I’m feeling pretty upbeat this morning. I need to be careful not to get too exuberant or else I’ll pay the price. To a certain extent I believe Newton’s Third Law applies to emotions. “For every emotion, there is an equal and opposite emotion.” Like other natural forces, emotions come balanced on continuums.
Still, I can be happy about so many things, includig:
- The gift God has given me in my wife, Susan.
- A loving family and supportive friends.
- Not having any pain or discomfort from my tumor.
- The medical services available in this country (even if I can’t afford them).
- Things picking up at work.